Calcium Citrate is dairy-free source of highly bioavailable calcium which is needed for the formation and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, for normal blood clotting and the normal function of muscles.
- Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium is necessary for the normal function of muscles and neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Suitable for individuals with malabsorption and poor calcium status